TNEB Online PaymentTNEB Online Payment is the facility of Tamil Naidu Electricity Board Limited to consumers to pay their electricity bill online through debit/credit card or net banking. To avail the facility of TNEB Online bill payment consumer need to register on TNEB official website. Below is the process of TNEB online payment Registration-
- Click the New Use link on TNEB online payment panel.
- Select your region
- Enter your consumer number, without region code.
- Click check details. If you enter invalid consumer number, error message is displayed.
- Consumer now needs to enter his valid email id and choose user name.
- Few details also require for registration, on successful completion of form and email is sent on provided email id for verification.
- Consumer need to check his/her inbox and read the verification mail (sent by TNEB) and click on verify link.
- This click lands consumer to login screen of TNEB Online Payment Panel.
- Important: user name / consumer number for which registration is done cannot be modified. For modification you need to delete the account through support link and do a fresh registration.
- On user may add multiple consumer number and pay bills for multiple consumer numbers.
After successful registration consumer need to login TNEB payment panel and look for pending bill. Consumer need to select the pending bill and click on pay now. After that credit /debit/net banking details are require and on success full completion of transaction through payment gateway your bill is paid. You may print the receipt of bill paid.
For further online bill payment user need to check the TNEB panel for bill status. However registered user will also receive an email once they are eligible to pay the bill.